Friday, October 13, 2006

Dreamland 01: The miggy vortex

Everything around me is black and white. I really thought dreams are colorful. Or so I thought they are. Could it be my eyes? Crap! They're moist and painful. Look over there! That's one strange thing! I knew it is strange. It must be strange coz it so realistically looked strange to me. How could I possibly knew if it's really strange? Well, it seems strange to me. Well enough. Strangely, I could not really tell what's strange about it. It just seems strange looking at this strangely figured strange thing. Oh well, that's strange. Turn left. Pedal hard. This bicycle is so stubornly hard to maneuver. I'll catch you! Ugh! Ugh! crap my legs wouldn't pedal hard. They're just a few inches in front of me. I could overtake them. Step on the gas. Vrooooom! Wait a minute, I forgot to step on the clutch when I changed gear. What's the use of stepping on it, I could control my speed by just thinking of it. That car in front of me looks familiar. It's blue. No it's black. So this is how it feels to be driving a car, you just step on the pedal and watch the road. Feel the momentum of the whole car and just glide with it. Brake. Slow down. Turn left. Splash! Brrrrr.. this lake is cold. But is this really a lake? All i know is i'm underwater. But hey I could breath! Swim up. Up further. Way up ahead. Why on earth I could not see what's up there? I wanna look up but it's so stubornly hard to do. Where's the fish? Why did you compare your research result to 1.60? Where's your data? You should compare your measurements to index of red wavelength. Take a look at this, you should be able to minimize errors if you just bolt all these mirrors on the table. I feel so excited, I'm sure she wouldn't get mad if I kiss her. I knew it! I'll kiss her again. Her lips were smooth as cotton. Her hands were warm. I wanna smell her shiny hair. Hey, that's not normal, I couldnt smell a thing.

. . . .

. .

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home